Welcome to the public site for the Jamesburg-Monroe Regional Chamber of Commerce, serving southern Middlesex County, western Monmouth County, and northern Mercer County.
This site is about our member companies, but it is for the benefit of the consumers and businesses located in our area. Our member companies happen to be some of the best of their kind in New Jersey. This is due, in part, to our central location in New Jersey. Our area benefits from access to the best that New Jersey has to offer. Middlesex County is home to some of the largest townships in New Jersey and is at the crossroads of the Turnpike and the Parkway. Being at the southern tip of Middlesex County means that our immediate area also draws from the Princeton area of Mercer County and the Englishtown, Manalapan, and Freehold areas of Monmouth County. Combine all of this with the role of New Jersey as a gateway to goods and services from around the globe and we have a very special place to call home.
Not only is this site about our member companies, but it is also about an idea. The idea that we consumers that live and work in the greater southern Middlesex County area can benefit more than most by shopping locally.
And that is what this site ultimately aims to accomplish, i.e. help our local consumers shop locally, instead of just being a directory. Some of our special content will include:
- a calendar of up-coming sales and special events
- discount coupons made available by our members
- contests occasionally made available through our members or via collaborative marketing efforts
- videos addressing numerous topics (introduction to this site, interviews with local businesses regarding special sales or events, etc)
- various advertisements (rotating and static) and special announcements by the members of JMRChamber
Businesses and consumers alike are invited to join our free mailing lists to stay informed of our events.